The Public Relations Papers

Because sometimes you just don't have a choice.

27 October, 2006

E-Newslettering

This post may seem like a ramble, so I'll spout off on E-Newsletters for a minute. Sadly, time constraints keep me from going too in depth this week.

E-Newsletters are everywhere. Literally. They flood inboxes across the world. Each one hoping to garner publicity and educate an audience. But how are they most affective? One word: Wait, Two: Persistence and HTML.

If an organization, company or group constantly sends its audience updated, useful information, that message and the company's message is pounded into its audience's heads. Weekly newsletters do this best, by keeping people informed, but at the same time not being too intrusive or annoying.

After viewing several E-Newsletters this week, I have come to the conclusion that HTML is really the only way to go. They look the most professional, and are the most appealing. For our assignment, we're working with text-only newsletters. They work out well for those who don't have access to HTML, but I believe that HTML should almost always be used otherwise. That's it for now, I'll try to add more later on.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey,nice blog!!! I found a place where you can make an extra $800 or more a month. I do it part time and make a lot more than that. It is definitely worth a visit! You can do it in your spare time and make good cash. Make Extra Cash

     
  • At 3:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey,nice blog!!! I found a place where you can make an extra $800 or more a month. I do it part time and make a lot more than that. It is definitely worth a visit! You can do it in your spare time and make good cash. Make Extra Cash

     
  • At 3:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey,nice blog!!! I found a place where you can make an extra $800 or more a month. I do it part time and make a lot more than that. It is definitely worth a visit! You can do it in your spare time and make good cash. Make Extra Cash

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry! I'm an amateur in PR! So could you please explain more about using HTML for Newsletters?
    Thank you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home